Labor Day Weekend Fun!
Come meet our Stilt Walker and Face Painter in the courtyard on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm – 2:00pm for complimentary balloon creations and face painting!
Enjoy Cupcake Creations in the Kids Krew Room from 2:00pm-4:00pm on Saturday! Decorate your own cupcakes with colored frosting and our Topping Tornadoes! Cupcakes are 2 for $5.
Make your own Tie-Dye t-shirts in the courtyard from 2:00pm-4:00pm on Saturday! T-shirts are $10 each
Ages 5 –12,9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Includes lunch and a T-shirt. Children must register by 8:30 a.m. Cancellations must be made by 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday - Join us for the Great Big Egg Drop! Do you have what it takes to make sure your egg doesn’t break!?
- Friday- Join us for Beach Break Afternoon! Sand sculpting, shell hunting, kite flying, and tons of beach fun!
- Saturday- Join us for Sweet Tooth Saturday! Learn to make sweet treats like your very own ice cream and cookies!
- Sunday – Join us for Holiday Mix-Up! Merry St. Patty’s Day, Happy 4th of Labor Day! Paper snowball fights, egg hunts, and much more!
Kids Night Out
Ages 5 –12, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Includes dinner and T-shirt. Children must register by 5:00 p.m. Cancellations must be made by 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday – Join us for Secret Agent Night! Develop your spy skills in our Secret Agent training camp!
- Friday – It’s not duck season! It’s not rabbit season! It’s CRAB season! Join us for crab hunting on the beach!
- Saturday – Join us for Pajama Party and Movie Night! Don’t forget to wear your favorite pajamas and bring a pillow for the pillow fight!
- Sunday – Join us for Camp Kids Krew! Enjoy s’mores over a bonfire on the beach!
Kids Krew and Kids Night Out activities are $50 per child per event and $45 per additional child. There must be a minimum of 3 children participating in the program in order for it to take place. $25 cancellation fee will apply per child/per program. Activities are subject to change due to weather, number of participants, or interest of children. Cancellation fees will apply. Please see recreation staff for further information about activities.
You may register at the Activities Desk or contact us at extension 3094.